Did you know that there are several free and low-cost courses available online to help you be a better wrestler, athlete in general, parent of an athlete, or coach? Here is a collection of some of our favorites.
Please note that websites change and links go stale. If a link is broken or takes you somewhere inappropriate, we apologize. Please let the webmaster or your coach know so that we can fix it before someone else follows the bad link. Thanks!
On this page:
Health and Safety
Critical information: All student-athletes, parents and coaches should complete these online courses as soon as possible.
Useful information: These courses are helpful for anyone who has questions or concerns about these topics.
- ACL Injury Prevention
- Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drugs and Substances
- Bullying, Hazing and Inappropriate Behaviors
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Sports Nutrition
- Student Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Understanding Vaping and E-Cigarettes
Useful information: These courses are helpful for student-athletes.
- Captains Course
- Concussion for Students
- Hazing Prevention for Students
- Learning Pro: Homework Helper
- Learning Pro: Reading and Learning Strategies
- Learning Pro: Research Skills
- Learning Pro: Testing Tips
- NCAA Eligibility
- Social Media for Students
Parents of Student-Athletes
Useful information: These courses are helpful for parents of student-athletes.
Useful information: These courses are helpful for athletic coaches.